Lady Gaga: Why I Passed Out Three Times | Grammy Awards 2010, Lady Gaga
Days after crumpling to the floor during a New Zealand concert, Lady Gaga explained her alarming performance.

"I was so jet lagged," she told the Australian radio show Kyle and Jackie O on Friday. "I passed out about three times on stage that night but I got myself to the floor. I'd rather die on stage than walk off because I was going to pass out."

This isn't the first time that Gaga's whirlwind rise to superstardom has taken its toll. Back in January, she was forced to cancel several shows, citing exhaustion.


One source fears that the pop star is suffering from the stress of her staggering fame. "She's on the verge of tipping," says the source. "She's only human."

Still, the singer insisted on the radio show that she's feeling "completely rejuvenated and excited."

See what other readers have to say about this story
Kode Iklan anda yang ingin ada di sebelah kiri disini
Kode Iklan anda yang ingin ada di sebelah kanan disini

Other Article



visit the following website islamic.net Make Smart Berita Bola