Hello my name is Flynn Balshaw I was a former wine maker at Wynns Coonawarra. In my spare time I love to sip a nice glass of red wine in the serenity of my home and try to find a bargain as well. In my opinion these wines were very easy to drink and not as harsh and very dry as you would expect from most $6-$12 bottles, But again its only my opinion. Bon apetit.

1. Sacred Hill Shiraz cabernet – $6.00
2. Mcwilliams Hanwood Cab Sav – $10.00
3. Angoves Long Row Cab Sav – $8.00
4. Jacobs Ceek Siraz Cabernet – $10.00
5. Stepping Stone Cabernet – $12.00
6. Banrock Shiraz Cabernet – $7.00
7. Mcguigan Black label (red) – $9.00
8. Mcwilliams Inheritance – $7.00
9. Houghtons Shiraz Cabernet – $12.00
10. Sacred Hill Cabernet Merlot – $6.00

p.s Do check out my facebook page as i would love to hear some feedback

Kode Iklan anda yang ingin ada di sebelah kiri disini
Kode Iklan anda yang ingin ada di sebelah kanan disini

Other Article



visit the following website islamic.net Make Smart Berita Bola